2500 Gallon Water Tank
Q: I am looking for four 2500 gallon water tanks that I can use to store water in tight places. I will be using this for water storage in my area to help provide a suitable supply in case of droughts. I was looking at your collapsible tanks, would this be a suitable tank for this type of application?
A: Thank you for contacting us! The Collapsible Water Bladder Tank is a excellent choice for the type of application you have described. One of the best advantages of the collapsible tank is its low profile. This has helped to allow for several gallons of liquid to be stored in unique locations such as under decks, in basements, and in crawl spaces located around your facility.
This water storage bladder has often been used for rainwater collection and can easily connect to hoses
or pipes to help pump or supply your water to needed locations.
If you have questions about these products, give us a call at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
- Capacities: The flexible tank offers a wide range of capacities with standard sizes from 130 to 250,000 gallons. This has allowed customers to store the exact capacity required for their location.
- Fabric: Depending on the type of water you are intended to store, tanks will be constructed with materials that will best match your storage. If your tank will be used for drinking water, these tanks will be made with FDA or NSF 61 approved fabrics.
- Low Profile: The collapsible tank typically features a low profile that allows the tank to be stored in small spaces.
- Fittings: Standard fittings for this tank are 3/4" through 2" and can be equipped with camlock, storz or threaded fittings to accommodate hoses.
- Dimensions: For approximately 2500 gallons of water, the closest standard sizing would be the 2600 gallon tank which has a filled size of fifteen feet in length, eleven feet in width and just over two feet in height (15' L x 11' W by 2.1' H).
Again, if you require a tank that is specifically 2500 gallons or if you require a tank with different dimensions, please don't hesitate to ask. These tanks are highly flexible and can be used in various storage locations.
These 2500 gallon water tanks have been used for various types of water storage including the storage of drinking water, rain water, water for sprinkler systems, process water, and even waste water.
GEI Works is a global solutions provider offering our expertise and products to the following states, countries, territories and provinces:
Alabama, AL | Alaska, AK | Arizona, AZ | Arkansas, AR | California, CA | Colorado, CO | Connecticut, CT | Delaware, DE | Florida, FL | Georgia, GA | Hawaii, HI | Idaho, ID | Illinois, IL | Indiana, IN | Iowa, IA | Kansas, KS | Kentucky, KY | Louisiana, LA | Maine, ME | Maryland, MD | Massachusetts, MA | Michigan, MI | Minnesota, MN | Mississippi, MS | Missouri, MO | Montana, MT | Nebraska, NE | Nevada, NV | New Hampshire, NH | New Jersey, NJ | New Mexico, NM | New York, NY | North Carolina, NC | North Dakota, ND | Ohio, OH | Oklahoma, OK | Oregon, OR | Pennsylvania, PA | Rhode Island, RI | South Carolina, SC | South Dakota, SD | Tennessee, TN | Texas, TX | Utah, UT | Vermont, VT | Virginia, VA | Washington, WA | West Virginia, WV | Wisconsin, WI | Wyoming, WY
Countries, Territories and Provinces:
Malaysia, MY | Indonesia, ID | Antigua and Barbuda, AG | Bahamas, BS | Barbados, BB | Belize, BZ | British Virgin Islands, VG | Cayman Islands, KY | Dominican Republic, DO | Grenada, GD | Haiti, HT | Jamaica, JM | Montserrat, MS | Puerto Rico, PR | Saint Lucia, LC | Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, VC | Trinidad and Tobago, TT | Turks and Caicos Islands, TC | United States, US | US Virgin Islands, VI | Mexico, MX | Campeche, CM | Quintana Roo, QR | Yucatan, YU | Central and South America | Canada, CA | Alberta, AB | British Columbia, BC | Manitoba, MB | New Brunswick, NB | Newfoundland and Labrador, NL | Northwest Territories, NT | Nova Scotia, NS | Nunavut, NU | Ontario, ON | Prince Edward Island, PE | Quebec, QC | Saskatchewan, SK | Yukon, YT